Are you looking to shift for a new home? This might be the first time, you are moving out to your new and own house then you should be aware of some essential requirements for your new home. If you have just moved to your new home, you have understood the difficulties, while bringing the furniture to make your house a home. Most of the people will end up in buying more furnishing than required or less than required.
At the beginning, it is best to buy minimal pieces. It is always advisable to buy the important and essential things first that is required for day-to-day living and adding another element for your home with time.
You may be confused!!! On what things you need for a new house?
Here are the handy furnishing new home checklists of items, What you need for your first home to organize it in a well-structured way.
1. Living Room
- Have a comfortable sofa set in the living room which gives more elegant look to living room.
- It is necessary to have a small coffee table at the centre of your living room. You can choose from minimalist to bulky wooden based on the space available in the house.
- If your living room has double space without any specific interiors for TV, then it is essential to have a TV stand for your home. If you are wall mounting your TV, then you can reject this choice and proceed to it.
Read Also – Best flooring ideas which suit Indian homes
- For a master bedroom, you can choose king size bed and queen size single bed for the guest room as per the availability of space in the room.
- Buying side table is optional. Having side tables in a bedroom, will get more space to store items and also it doubles up if dressing table is being added in your room with an attached mirror.
3. Dining Room
It is essential to have a dining table and chairs for the dining room. You can choose any kind of dining table style that can be round one to angular one based on your preference and space available also, need to check before purchasing a dining table, whether it fits in a dining room (OR) not.
- In Kitchen, the basic thing need to have is opts and pans for cooking, coffee mugs, containers/ utensils to store supplies of kitchen ingredients, glasses and water jars, cutlery and sharp knives are essential in everyone’s kitchen.
- Also, having thrash is essential and to store supplies in some containers.
- To serve any delicious food, silverware is essential which includes baking which is used to serve dishes, can be brought later on when you spot the things that you like to have for your kitchen.
- In Bathroom, it is essential to have toiletries and holder to keep them urgent buys for a new home.
- In Bathroom, it is necessary to have a thrash, every first day of a week also and some supplies, if not there then, you need to buy those things.
- Bathmats are essential for everyone.
If you bought above-mentioned items for your new home then it’s enough, you can easily start living comfortably in your space. Other than these items, there are various other miscellaneous items that add character to your new home. From having book shelves to night lamps list that is endless. If you would like to furnish more for your new home, get a solution and suggestions from Interior Designers in Bangalore;