By determining space requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, lighting, and materials Interior Designers make interior spaces beautiful, safe, and functional. Interior Designers must be aware of building codes and inspection regulations and they read blueprints, as well as universal accessibility standards.
The scope of interior design in Bangalore:
To make a career in Interior designing it’s a really important one to have an early exposure in the industry by means of education as well as practical knowledge. In today’s world, the Scope of Interior Designing is much more competitive than it was years ago. Interior design is an artful science which can enhance the aesthetics, functionality and create healthier living environments for the clients/end users. An Interior designer is equipped with education, degree and practical experience to plan, coordinate, design and execute projects. Having innovative thinking and designing one can reach a high in this field and having the professional scope of an interior designer is huge in Bangalore and backed with a flair for.
Choosing interior design as your career:
Booming Career- Every individual wants a home for their identity. The growing need for luxurious homes has led to an increasing demand for Interior Designers. Finally selecting an Interior designing course is a smart career move.
Challenging Project- Each project comes with a different challenge and this is time to test your technical and creative skills. You get to tackle various projects from a different side. To develop a bond in this way, you not only meet the requirements of the client but also get the creative knowledge.
Be Your Own Boss– Being an Interior designer, the main aim is to interact with clients that would be expected to travel also.
Job Satisfaction–If designing for your clients gives you satisfaction, and then you’ve chosen the right career. When will you get a truly a rewarding job is completing and bringing positive changes to people’s home!
Exposure-In the process, you also get to interact with various clients from different fields, which directly or indirectly gives you an idea and knowledge of various subjects.
How do I become an interior designer?
You will need:
- An in-depth understanding of architecture as well as excellent design skills and buildings
- An understanding of technical drawing – how structures go together
- In order to manage budgets you need commercial ability and good numeracy.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Having a willingness to work effectively with people at different levels.
- Communication, excellent team-working, and negotiation skills.
Is interior designing a good career option? In what subject should I join to learn?
Courses are available at various levels. Recognised courses in interior design include:
- BTEC National Diploma in Art and Design Level 3 (3D Design, Interior Design)
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Interior and Product Design, Architecture
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art and Design (3D Design, Technology a4nd Interior Design).
The BTEC Level 3 courses last for two years full-time and are an alternative to A levels.
The BTEC Level 3 courses can lead to higher education courses, such as HND, foundation degree or degree courses.
It is also possible to progress to a level 3 qualification from level 2 qualifications such as a BTEC First Diploma in Art and Design.
- BA Interior Architecture
- BA Interior Design
- BA Spatial Design.
Research course content very carefully as courses varies in their emphasis.
For a degree, the entry requirements are a minimum of two A levels or equivalent, such as a Level 3 Diploma plus a portfolio.
In Interior Design another route to finish degree courses is via a one-year foundation course in Art and Design.
Mode of work will involve:
- Workings closely with the client to analyse develop the design and spatial arrangement the brief.
- Using computer-assisted design (CAD) to making 3D models and prepares detailed drawings.
- Confirming building work meeting for building work regulations regularly.
- Accepting a budget with the client and keep close track of expenditure what materials does spend.
Top 3 Interior Designer Jobs available in Bangalore
- Interior Designer / Assistant Project Manager
- Interior Design CAD Specialist
- Senior Interior Designer/Project Manager
If you are good at design concepts and creativity then opt your career as interior designer. Become the part of great interior design firm. We at urban living designs one of the best interior designers in Bangalore, provide career opportunities to the designers who has knowledge and creativity in designing if you want to be the part of our design team then comment below or visit our website @ www.urbanlivingdesigns.in