Choosing the best floor is a complex decision in all of your homes, but it doesn’t involve any stressful activities. A good plan ahead, before choosing the flooring for your home ask yourself, who will use the room? For what purpose the space to be used? And make a small budget how much cost you want to install and maintain it and what amount you’re willing to spend. That’s all you need… You have picked up the right floor no more worries!!!
Floor covering is generally described by floor structure of a room and the material applied on the walking surface.0020
Pick the Best Floor to your Home Interior Design
When selecting a new floor for your home, asking yourself a few questions on whether the product qualities are good or not and dramatically increase your satisfaction in the end.
Here are some of the best flooring ideas available in the market from which you can opt your style of choice.
Carpet also provides a certain amount of sound-proofing. So it’s a good choice. This flooring will not be having any heating issues. Carpet is available in different format styles piles and costs. Choice is your preference to select classic wool or resilient nylon. And remember that the quality and thickness of the pad is nearly equal in importance to the carpet itself in determining what its total duration will be in your home.
Resilient flooring, having other names as vinyl flooring. Vinyl tiles and vinyl plank flooring are relatively installed easily, and confirm that the floor is completely dry, level subfloor. It is possible to do this project by yourself, but you know definitely a basic knowledge of how the professional interior designer prepare the subfloor for you.
Read Also – Interior designing for career is it good choice?
Advantages of Vinyl flooring
- Low maintenance: – We can use a damp mop and remove stains we can use approved vinyl floor cleaner. But few flooring options are as easy to clean the stains on the floor.
- Water resistance: – The vinyl floor is almost prevented from water penetration, and making this perfect material for common use in a kitchen, laundry room, bathroom or other high moisture space in the home.
- Comfort Underfoot: – Some vinyl sheets and tiles are so soft when we walking on these floors even more comfortable.
- Inexpensive: – The difference between resilient vinyl products is their price determined by the quality of the material and the design options found in the surface.
- Durability: – By using vinyl tiles as individual pieces that can be easily replaced when they are damaged.
- Stain resistance: – This type of flooring is very easy to clean and maintain.
- Ease of installation: – It is possible to do this project yourself are relatively easy to install.
Disadvantages of Vinyl flooring
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): – Which may lead to respiratory problems, eye irritation, or asthma reactions.
- Ecological waste problems: – Vinyl flooring is not biodegradable and it is also very rarely recycled. It does not break down naturally into the environment in a short period of time.
- Subfloor damage: – When installing vinyl it needs a flat surface to work on and particularly important that you have a perfectly smooth. Because vinyl is relatively soft.
- Chemical stains: – Vinyl generally against strains but when mixed with rubber it may colour changes.
- The difficulty of repair: – Vinyl flooring cannot be refurbished, so when it is damaged it needs to be removed and replaced.
- Susceptibility to yellowing: – Low-quality vinyl flooring will yellow with age. This may occur due to a variety of factors like direct sunlight can fade the material, and dirt can discolouring the material.
Wood flooring is basically manufactured from timber that is designed for use as living room flooring. Wood is a common choice to the customer’s for flooring material and can come in various styles, colours, cuts.
2. Wood flooring
Wood Laminate flooring
Up to a lifetime of living laminate floors will be worked. Laminate floors are ten times stronger to scratches than floors with Scratch Guard. The laminate collection is purely based upon inspired by nature. Thanks to the wood decors they have done the right look realistic levels and natural-looking structures that match perfectly with the character of the floor. Each laminate floor has it’s unique look and has a different feel and own story.
There are four types of laminate collections available – Majestic, Impressive Ultra, Colonial Plus and Eligna
Advantages of Laminate flooring
- Easy installation
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Suitable for floor heating and/or cooling
Hardwood floors is a top layer of an original hardwood species and a core, and consisting of multiple plywood layers. For a domestic purpose, you select with red and white oak. Some of them are more attractive with domestics purpose are ash, American walnut and American cherry. A little bit of this type of hard flooring is also used in wood flooring.
The most important thing with hardwood flooring is the best way to maintain is to dust it. In the market, there are also hardwood cleaners that you may buy it and spray on floors and use a dry mop up on the floors to get more clean.
3. Seamless polymer flooring
It is mainly used to cover the floors with limited constraints
- Floor seals
- Floor coatings
- High-build floor coatings
- Broadcast flooring
- Flow applied
These are the major three types of flooring ideas which can implement to your interior space in a different ways. There are many other flooring ideas like tiles, granite, mosaic, granite etc. Choose the flooring based on the space and the environment around your home, because if the environment is hot then it is best to choose cool flooring materials. Hire best interior designer in Bangalore who can understand your requirement and can execute it in a structured way.